Wednesday, September 26, 2012

4 1 line poems question a medication.

I get so sleepy taking this stuff;
is it making me more depressed or what?

alternate:
I get so sleepy taking this medication;
it's such an aggravation.


I didn't take 2 pills like I was suppose to.

I didn't take 2 pills a day like it did say
as then I would be sleeping all day.



Hi folks,
I suffer tmj tension migraine headaches and this medication has cut down on the daily tension I experience and the number of migraines I usually get every month. I had a very big disappointment these past 10 months and my clinical depression has been chronic daily.
If I took the 2 pills a day as prescribed I would be sleeping most of the time.

Quetiapine 25mg tablets 
generic for Seroquel

https://www.wepay.com/donations/30058

http://www.supporterwall.com/w/rTKMAUnnzo


Quetiapine, generic for Seroquel, seroquel, prescription drug, depressed, depression, sad, unhappy, sleepy, medication that makes you sleepy, prevention migraine, sleepy, meds






No comments:

Post a Comment