Friday, August 10, 2012

LHOP episode "The Troublemaker"

While watching The Little House on the Prairie episode "The Troublemaker"; I think.  I thought up a one line poem.

The nosy, busybody Mrs. Olson was throwing fits about the way the teacher disciplined the older boys in class or lack thereof.  So she had the nice lady teacher replaced with a harsh dominating teacher.  He ended up being a mean, strict disciplinarian who started to abuse poor little Half-pint (Laura).  However it was all to end when Charles walked in on the abusive teacher when he was about to hit Laura on the hand with a stick. 

So here's my one line poem:


I love when someone stands up for what is right,  praise the Lord Jesus Christ!

alternative

Charles stood up for what is right;
praise the Lord Jesus Christ!




Jesus poems, Christian poems, do good poems, poetry about God, my blog, my poetry blog, poems, poems blog, poetry, poems about righteous, poems about child abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment