Monday, May 28, 2012

about my life

"Living here in my own private hell 
here in "Boring-town-dale"."




I got the small town blues.  Yeah I know that things could be allot worse but then things could be so much better for me and my son.


My son Justin and I want to relocate very badly but the big problem is money.


Can you help us by providing us with a small donation?


Click this link to donate - thanks!


Are you a landlord that is looking for a good, reliable tenant?


We are looking to rent a very affordable (cheap) apartment in


Murfreesboro, TN or small town on the Nashville city bus route.


Click here to contact me; thanks!






keywords
apartment, boring town, donate, donation, hate my life, help, help me, help with relocation, I am depressed, landlords, living in a boring town, money gifting, slum, poverty, need money, provide, rental, short poems












No comments:

Post a Comment